Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fast Face #1

More often than not getting up and out the door seems impossible, let alone looking presentable. This morning I was running horribly late but with the precious minutes I had, I managed to come up with this look which took me only five, yes five minutes! No more excuses for schlepping out the door!

Using the Good Girl palette by Ulta I applied the lightest "bone" color just under the brow. Next I used the second lightest color a "sand" brown and swept it all over the lid up to the crease. Then I took a medium shimmer brown and worked it into the crease in a "C-shape" as per my previous directions. Finally I took the darkest brown (sort of a "milk chocolate" brown) and went over the outer corners of the "C-shape" to add a little depth. Finally I quickly lined the eyes with the Prestige eye liner in E12, which is a dark brown. Don't forget a quick sweep of mascara!




Now for the easy part. I took E.L.F.'s all over color stick in Pink Lemonade and just dabbed it on my cheek bones using the center of the eye as a starting point and blending all the way up to the temples. For the lips I used Cover Girl Outlast Lipstain in Everbloom Kiss. I particularly love lip stains because they are very natural looking and long lasting. If you don't have a lip stain I suggest putting on whichever shade of red lipstick you prefer. Let it sit for a few minutes and then gently wipe your lips. The color will absorb into your lips and leave them with a "just bitten" color!
Enjoy this spectacular day!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment