Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Back to Basics: Blemish Eraser


Because I love you all so much I have decided to humble myself and show you the real me....



Yes, I get pimples. Really big, ugly ones. This huge spot has been plaguing my face for about two weeks now and I can't seem to get rid of it! If you are blessed with perfect skin then check out some of my other posts. If not, then read on for four easy steps to hiding those blemishes!

Step 1: Apply a light coat of foundation.

TIP: Touch the spot as little as possible. Make sure to use a sponge or brush for application. If you touch the pimple it will become greasy and the products will not last.


Step 2: Put a thin layer of a green concealer to neutralize the redness. Nyx, Neutrogena, Physician's Formula, Maybelline, etc. all make this type of product.

Step 3: Put a flesh colored concealer that exactly matches your skin tone over the green.


Step 4: Powder
There you have it! Virtually invisible! Now put your best face forward and don't be embarrassed by any pimples you may have. If you have confidence and smile people won't even notice those little spots on your face.

Have a lovely day!

Anna

1 comment: