Sunday, January 30, 2011

Clubbin'


Hello my beauties!
Life is just passing me by too quickly! Only about two weeks of school down and I'm up to my eyelashes in work. However, not too busy to post a new look.
Back in December I went to celebrate my friend Michelle's birthday. Boy oh boy was it fun! We ate at a Puerto Rican restaurant called Sofrito and I have nothing but good things to say about the food (we even got into some of the photographer's pictures). It was worth the hour wait. Anyways, I will fondly name this look Clubbin'.



Eyes: Shadows: Blunt and Oil Slick by Urban Decay and an unknown light bone color.
1. Apply the bone color just under the brow.
2. Sweep Blunt all over the lid to just under the brown bone.
3. Make a C-shape with Oil Slick and blend blend blend with your blending brush.
Eyeliner: Any black eyeliner you may have laying around.
1. Apply half way around the bottom and top as close to the lash line as possible and smudge smudge smudge!
2. Take Oil Slick on a thin angled brush and press into your freshly lined eyes for long-
lasting eyeliner.
Mascara: loads and loads of it.

Lips: I'm actually not exactly sure which colors I used. It was a combination of several light,
blue-based pinks.

Cheeks: e.l.f. mineral blush in Joy.





Currently listening to (500) Days of Summer Soundtrack

Now you're ready to tear up the dance floor!

-Love, Anna

1 comment:

  1. I Love this post! I am not just saying that because my name is mentioned...:)

    ReplyDelete