Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pep Talk


Happy New Year to you all!

I don't know about you, but I happen to love this time of the year! I feel like I'm pulling out a crisp, white piece of paper to write on. It's a time to start over, a time to make yourself a better person. As much as I like starting over, I am ashamed to say that I haven't started thinking of resolutions for 2011 until, oh, right about now and I think I will share some of them with you.



1. Get back to the gym. Last year I started an intense workout routine. I was going nearly every day for about an hour and a half. Over the summer I really slacked off and and currently suffering the effects. I used to have so much energy, my clothes fit well, and I just felt incredible overall. Call me cliche, but this is my number one for a reason. Remember, when you look good, you feel good!

2. Post more regularly. I apologize for my lack of consistency! I could list my excuses but at the end of the day, I still only posted once for the month of December. I'm running out of ideas so please, let me know what you would like to see (preferably in writing because I tend to forget). Post something here, send me a message on facebook, or post something on the Mi Trucco page.

3. Do more things that scare me. I would love to try more things. However, sometimes I let that nervousness get in the way. Not this year! "I'm too scared" is not an excuse.

4. Get on a more consistent sleeping schedule. Last semester I was going to bed at 2:00, 3:00, 4:00 in the morning and waking up at 6:30. Other days, I was going to bed at 11:00 or 12:00 and waking up at 8:00. I think I'll have a lot more energy if I go to sleep and wake up at the same time each day.


Also, I found this video a few months ago and thought I would share it with you all. This little girl is just the sweetest thing and when you're feeling down take a hint from her: look in the mirror and tell yourself what a good person you are! Pump yourself up!








Wishing you all the best in 2011!

Anna

1 comment:

  1. Anna, thank you so much for posting this video. Cutest thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete