Thursday, September 16, 2010

Singin' in the Rain

This week my dear friend Jasmin came into town for a visit! We had planned to spend the day walking around Manhattan until I looked out the window...RAIN! We didn't let the somber forecast ruin our day! Here is a quick look I threw together that was weather-proof but still metropolitan- girl approved!



The key to rainy day makeup is to keep things natural. The last thing you want is your eyeliner and mascara streaming down your cheeks!


For the eyes I did a basic neutral which can be found here!

I decided to play up my cheeks a little more since I was keeping everything else simple. I used New Clover by Clinique. It's a blue-based pink with a hint of shimmer!

The lips I also kept simple. I applied a thin layer of foundation to neutralize the color of my lips and then swept a layer of Covergirl Outlast All-Day Lipcolor in Nude.

Have a lovely day, rain or shine!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh this is so cute. Love the heels and bright umbrella. I didn't know Jasmin was visiting you! Post some more pictures of that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Theresa. I love all your comments, they make me so happy!

    ReplyDelete