Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Favorite Things: e.l.f Makeup

About three years ago I made a discovery. While I was in the pharmacy I saw a rack of makeup with items costing only one dollar. That is right, ONE DOLLAR.


dolla dolla bill ya'll


I thought to myself, "this has to be too good to be true, or some kind of sick joke". But oh no, I was completely wrong. This was the start of a beautiful romance between e.l.f and me. One of the things I really like is that they have three product lines so you can shop according to your budget.

First there is the e.l.f. Mineral Makeup with prices starting at $5 for both makeup and brushes. The pigments are beautiful and very long lasting. I especially like the lipsticks.



Next, there is the Studio Makeup with prices starting at only $3! Last week I bought the most amazing color palette. For $15 I purchased 100 eyeshadow colors, which comes down to $0.15 per eyeshadow!

Finally, there is the Essential Makeup like for all you girls on a tight budget with products starting at $1!

The best part about e.l.f. is that there are always send me coupons. Free shipping, buy one get one free, 50% off my purchase, free eyeshadow with the purchase of a brush... yay for deals!

I bought ALL of this for only about $25! 100 eyeshadows, mineral mascara, mineral lipstick in Nicely Nude, and lip and eyeliner brushes. Seriously, such a deal. I really cannot stress how much I love this company.

Have a lovely day and shop smartly!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment