Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Favorite Things: Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm


Most girls have a shoe or bag obsession, I have a makeup obsession. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem, right? During one of my recent sephora.com binges I happened upon the most amazing lip balm I have ever found.
I have very dry skin as it is and the Chicago weather can be extremely harsh on my poor lips! Never fear Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm is here to save you!

It's made with Shea butter, Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Lemon Peel, Chamomile, Green Tea, and Vitamin E. It also has SPF 25 to protect your lips from those damaging UVA and UVB rays. Most importantly it smells absolutely incredible.
I've found that most lip balms such as ChapStick and Burt's Bees only temporarily condition until the product is absorbed. When I use Jack's my lips continue to feel soft long after it wears off. It's a little bit pricey ($7), but in my opinion is a quality product that is worth every dollar!
Jack Black's comes in 3 flavours: Natural Mint, Lemon and Chamomile, and Vanilla and Lavender and is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment